mp3 2 wav/cda

Scott Howell showell at lrxms.net
Fri Aug 9 15:01:57 EDT 2002

Yes, exactly what I wanted on the first step. I now realize I need to
use sox to finish the job of converting the wav file to the cdr format
that audio cd players like so well. This does seem like a lengthy
process, but that just means I'll have to devise a script unless someone
has one I can look over. I got a few tunes to do. I'm thinking that
maybe I'll make a sample disc to see if this works and if not then I'll
know I am doing something wrong. I imagine there's no way for me to take
the cdr file and play it before frying up a tasty disc that might not
turn out to be anything, but some new sonic pain generater ay?

tnx
Scott