tdb_store failed: success

Gregory Nowak greg at romuald.net.eu.org
Thu Aug 8 12:59:52 EDT 2002

I've seen this before, but don't remember how to fix it. I think it was something that got corrupted in ppp. You may want to reinstall the ppp package, and see if that helps. If I recall correctly, Chuck had the same problem a year or so ago, so whatever he did to fix it (which I think he posted about) should still be in the archive.
Greg