Tecra 8100

Raul A. Gallegos raul at asmodean.net
Wed Aug 7 11:34:21 EDT 2002

I have not gotten alsa to run on it but not from lack of being able to
do it, rather from lack of time to set it up.  I am using oss drivers
instead however you can visit the following url and get the complete
linux how to on this laptop from the modem to the sound.  I have it all
working on mine here at work.

http://www.csse.monash.edu.au/~dga/Toshiba.html

Keith Watson said the following on Wed, Aug 07, 2002 at 11:27:24AM -0400:
> Hi guys,
>
> Anyone out there own a Toshiba Tecra 8100 and have success
> getting alsa to run on it?
>
> --
> Keith Watson
> kwatson at smed.2y.net
>
> Among the major impediments to discovery are not the ignorant
> but those with illusions of knowledge.    - B. Alan Wallace

Yesterday is history, tomorrow is a mystery, today is a gift.
Enjoy that gift, that's why it's called the present.
Raul A. Gallegos http://www.asmodean.net/contact.html