How to telent.

Anna Schneider annas at drizzle.com
Tue Aug 6 18:56:46 EDT 2002

Okay, I read all the suggestions yesterday regarding what to do after
connecting, and I'd like to telnet for now.  I at least know sort of what
it is, but I'm suspecting after some experiments that I have to set up
some kind of configuration file for it too, is that correct?  I looked up
telnet on the man pages, but there was stuff of stuff that didn't make any
sense.  Anywhere else I could look?  Do people here have suggestions on
what I could do?  And is any of the information in the PPP set up message
from drizzle that I'm forwarding again useful to telnetting?

Thanks.

Anna