New Sendmail?

Steve Holmes steve at lnx2.holmesgrown.com
Tue Aug 6 15:41:04 EDT 2002

I just installed sendmail 8.12.4 from a slackware 8.1 package and My
configuration for host masquerading no longer works.  I made no
changes to my pre-existing m4 file, just rolled it into the send mail
configuration as usual but my machine name still appears on my out
going mail.  I like to be able to send mail from different machines on
my network and have it all look the same.  This also works better for
those mailing lists that restrict sender addresses.

Is anyone aware of changes to sendmail or why this might not work?

Below is my m4 macro file I compile for sendmail.  (Note the two
masquerade related entries.)  Thanks for any
help.
include(`../m4/cf.m4')
VERSIONID(`linux for smtp-only setup')dnl
OSTYPE(linux)
FEATURE(always_add_domain)dnl
FEATURE(`masquerade_envelope')dnl
MASQUERADE_AS(holmesgrown.com)