ssl with apache again

Janina Sajka janina at afb.net
Mon Aug 5 16:46:16 EDT 2002

Just a guess, Greg,

but check

1.)	that the directory and file exist -- perhaps do a touch on the
file

2.)	that that the file is owned apache:root (on Red Hat),
www-data:www-data (on Debian), or whatever it is in Slack, look at your
index.html to find out.

3.)	That the directory and files are writable.

Usually, these errors are system setup issues in my experience, not
application setup errors.