help for student

Ann Parsons akp at eznet.net
Mon Aug 5 09:10:38 EDT 2002

Hi all,

I have a student who is working in Windows.  He wants to take Audio
CD's and burn them to his hard drive.  Is there an accessible and free
tool for this job?  Please advise.  I need to have this info hopefully
by tonight so I can download it and play with it before he comes on
Wednesday morning.  Please advise.  Thanks in advance.

I don't know anything about Windows software for this stuff.  If it
were Linux, there'd be no problem.

Ann P.

--
			Ann K. Parsons