Setting Up IP Forwarding/Masquerading on Red Hat

Janina Sajka janina at afb.net
Fri Aug 2 15:26:26 EDT 2002

Shawn and Greg:

The endo script is generating errors on Red Hat that I can't figure out
and don't have time to delve into until later tonight. It's complaining
that the ip_tables.o is missing, but it is loaded.

Whatever that turns out to be, are you guys sure this script works on Red
Hat? Or just Debian and/or Slack? I know I used it to good effect on my
Debian machine. This is the first time I've tried on Red Hat. What may
well be different is file locations under /etc. I haven't looked into the
script logic to see if that has anything to do with anything.

--

				Janina Sajka, Director
				Technology Research and Development

Chair, Accessibility SIG