booting the linux kernel

Pete persuric at ameritech.net
Thu Aug 1 12:07:42 EDT 2002

I am not sure about this but you may be able to use the win2k boot loader to
boot the linux kernel.  I think it is called arcinstall.  Here again I am
not sure, I think you can specify the location by chs to boot in the ini
file.  I know it will boot win98se and win2k on fat32 partissions and will
boot win2k kernel from ntfs. The documentation from ms is scant about it so
use / don't use at your own risc.  I was able to use a text editor to edit
the arcinstall.ini to change the default os boot from win2k to win98se.  Any
one have any comments about this?
  Pete