anyone tried partimage

Brian Moore admin at bmoore.yi.org
Mon Apr 29 14:47:34 EDT 2002

Hi all.  curious if anyone has tried using the software located at

http://www.partimage.org

this looks like just what I need to make backups of my server box.  they
mention a gui in the docs but wonder if it is controlable from the command
line as well.

might actually use this thing to backup all my machines to a central
location on a linux machine since I suspect I could use a serial console for
the windows machine or try and make a boot disk with speakup and partimage
although it is pretty big.

btw.  sorry about the mail program.  I think it is sending in plain text but
it is oe cause I am at work so can't tell for sure.

anyway, I am going to play with this thing and wonder if anyone else has had
any experiences.

thanks.  brian.