Cd audio playback

Igor Gueths igueths at attbi.com
Sat Apr 27 08:44:39 EDT 2002

Hi Shaun. I had the Cd playing so I could adjust and listen to the changes
in realtime, but I hit e and held it for a few seconds. Nothing happened.
The audio is still on the left channel. And the right channel is still at
a strangely low level. However, I can adjust volume fine. Would you have
any other ideas as to why this might be happening? Thanks!