asp

Liz Hare eh51 at cornell.edu
Thu Apr 25 20:07:45 EDT 2002

>we were banned from using authoring tools -

Cool!  A lot of those programs add *tons* of unnecessary code, making it
take longer to load and stuff.  And, I've never really tried it the other
way, but it seems a lot harder to maintain code that's "written" by that
kind of software.

I am in the process of setting up a web site for a small business that I
will be starting soon.  My sister, who is an artist, is acting as my
consultant on making the site look as good as it functions.  She thinks I'm
nuts for writing my own code, so I'm glad to know others here do the same.

Liz

Liz Hare, Ph.D.
Research Associate
Animal Breeding and Genetics Group