asp

Toby Fisher toby_fisher at bigfoot.com
Thu Apr 25 18:41:14 EDT 2002

On Thu, 25 Apr 2002, Deedra Waters wrote:

> It acceps cookies just fine. it just comes back with something about bad
> html, use trace to diagnose, or something along those lines.

Basically, what this simply means is that whoever wrote the page doesn't
use proper html, in the strictest sense.  I don't remember how to do it,
but you can make Lynx less sensitive to this laziness in the config file.
It usually comes about if they've used something like Front Page or MS
Word or some other wysiwyg editor to create the pages.

Cheers.

Toby Fisher	Email: toby at g0ucu.freeserve.co.uk
Tel.: +44(0)1480 417272	Mobile: +44(0)7974 363239
ICQ: #61744808