question

Toby Fisher toby_fisher at bigfoot.com
Thu Apr 25 02:22:55 EDT 2002

On Sat, 20 Apr 2002, Charles Hallenbeck wrote:

> Hi Diedra,
>
> You can add some statements to your mime.types and mailcap files
> so that Lynx will automatically play those streams when you press
> enter on the links.

Just a slight correction, unless I am mistaken, you shouldn't need to edit
your mime types file at all, as the relevant types appear to be declaired
there, it's the mailcap file which needs all the changes, I'm even
thinking of setting mine up to launch antiword for .doc files etc, but not
sure how practical that is.

Cheers.

Toby Fisher	Email: toby at g0ucu.freeserve.co.uk
Tel.: +44(0)1480 417272	Mobile: +44(0)7974 363239
ICQ: #61744808