question

Toby Fisher toby_fisher at bigfoot.com
Thu Apr 25 02:19:57 EDT 2002

On Sat, 20 Apr 2002, Deedra Waters wrote:

> ok, hear's what I want. maybe I didn't make it clear enough. I know that
> with windows you can just click on links, and you're media player will
> load the radio station. well, do the fact I'm not using windows, lynx
> won't do that:p so what I want is a list of  stations or something so I
> can use trplayer or some form of media player to listen to streaming
> audion.

Hmmm, well, there is a package called metamail, hich uses 2 files,
mime.types and mailcap.

I'm in the process of making it audio-ready, I can send you the relevant
files if you wish when I'm finished.  If so, feel free to mail me
privately, either
toby_fisher at bigfoot.com or
toby at g0ucu.freeserve.co.uk

For general info, the required changes to these files is not great, and
has the advantage that it should work with your favourite email client,
I'm certainly intending it to work with Pine at this end.

If there's a general interest, I could make a mini-howto available for
upload to the speakup site on how to do this.

Cheers.

Toby Fisher	Email: toby at g0ucu.freeserve.co.uk
Tel.: +44(0)1480 417272	Mobile: +44(0)7974 363239
ICQ: #61744808