question

Toby Fisher toby_fisher at bigfoot.com
Thu Apr 25 02:15:06 EDT 2002

On Sat, 20 Apr 2002, Deedra Waters wrote:

> I'm trying to find somewhere that will show me a list of different radio
> stations that I can use trplayer or a shoutcaste player to play I've found
> different webpages and things, but none that shows me the url. does anyone
> have any ideas?

Deedra,

Maybe you've got an answer by now, but you could try:

http://ww.live-radio.net/info.shtml

It's run by an old acquaintance of mine, and seems to be Lynx-friendly.
As far as I know these are, in the vast majority, those stations which are
available on the radio, and professional in nature, i.e. commercial and
public broadcasters, so if you can't get to a radio, chances are your
favourite station is listed here if it has an online broadcasting
presence.
Radio stations are arranged by continent, then country, and for the US, by
state, all in alphabetical order.  It's the best resource on the net I
know of.

Enjoy.

Toby Fisher	Email: toby at g0ucu.freeserve.co.uk
Tel.: +44(0)1480 417272	Mobile: +44(0)7974 363239
ICQ: #61744808