speakfreely makefile; cvs

Kirk Reiser kirk at braille.uwo.ca
Mon Apr 22 14:03:26 EDT 2002

Many of us that use alsa for a number of different purposes tend to
write little scripts to change settings for various needs.  For
instance I have a one line script I use to change the volume on
secondary audio channels I have running while listening to the
reflector or something else.

Getting your mike volume set correctly is probably easiestly done on
the reflector with someone talking you through how it sounds.

cvs -d:pserver:anonymous at bumpy.braille.uwo.ca:/usr/src/CVS login
(password please)
cvs -d:pserver:anonymous at bumpy.braille.uwo.ca:/usr/src/CVS checkout
speak_freely

Should take care of getting the cvs version of speak freely.

  Kirk

phone: (519) 661-3061