saving settings

Charles Hallenbeck hallenbeck at valstar.net
Sun Apr 21 12:33:58 EDT 2002

Cheryl -
The file is "asound.state" and not "asound.stat". I hope that is
not the source of some of your difficulties. Otherwise the answer
to your question below is yes.
Chuck
BTW - my asound.state came from beta11 and I believe you are
using beta12. Also, one of the more irritating things about alsa
is that the names of those "simple mixer controls" change without
notice from one version to the next.
Chuck