question

Charles Hallenbeck hallenbeck at valstar.net
Sat Apr 20 18:18:39 EDT 2002

Hi Diedra,

You can add some statements to your mime.types and mailcap files
so that Lynx will automatically play those streams when you press
enter on the links.

There are sample files on the speakup goodies directory, called
'mailstuff' or 'mimestuff' or something, as I recall. You may
need to edit them to suit your system.

Chuck