question

Deedra Waters curi0315 at tampabay.rr.com
Sat Apr 20 18:12:00 EDT 2002

ok, hear's what I want. maybe I didn't make it clear enough. I know that
with windows you can just click on links, and you're media player will
load the radio station. well, do the fact I'm not using windows, lynx
won't do that:p so what I want is a list of  stations or something so I
can use trplayer or some form of media player to listen to streaming
audion.