thanks for all the help with speak freely, but still having problem

Igor Gueths igueths at attbi.com
Fri Apr 19 14:24:48 EDT 2002

Hi all. I successfully compiled the binaries it seems, however, during
make install, I get the following strange error:

	Strip: /usr/local/bin/sfvod: file format not recognized.
/usr/bin/install: strip failed.
Make: install error 1. I'll check the install makefile and see if I can
find something that I can possibly relate to this error. But does anyone
have any ideas in case I might be going at this error the wrong way?
Thanks for all the help so far!