still having problems compiling

Igor Gueths igueths at attbi.com
Thu Apr 18 22:31:21 EDT 2002

Hi all. I finally got gcc to execute anyway. I'll keep looking into it,
but I now get the following: gcc: Cannot specify -o with -c or -S and
multiple compilations. Then make terminates with: speaker.o error 1. I'll
keep looking in the Makefile for things I might have to change, but can
someone point me in the right direction? Thanks again!