Escape, x, term, Enter.

Dave Hunt wx1g at attbi.com
Thu Apr 18 21:45:02 EDT 2002

Hi,

I think this person wants to use pine in a "term-mode" buffer.  In this
case, she-he should use the "term-mode" screen review keys in this buffer.
Their prefix is "c-t".  See the "using terminal applications" section of the
emacspeak info file.

I generaly don't use terminal based email or news clients in emacspeak, but
do, sometimes, need "term-mode" for speakfreely and lynx; there are some
pages that w3 will not render, no matter what I do.

-Dave