Mike settings

Igor Gueths igueths at attbi.com
Thu Apr 18 16:32:56 EDT 2002

Hi Cheryl. Unfortunately, I use amixer so I don't really know much about
aumix and its command line. The reason you're getting feedback though is
because you have your mic set for playback and capture. This results in
feedback being sent to your speakers. This involves muting the mic but
leaving capture on. In amixer, it would be something like this: amixer set
Mic 60 mute captureon

	I'm sure that in aumix it is probably similar, but sorry I can't
tell you the exact syntax to use. Hope I could be of help.