compiling speakfreely 7.2

Igor Gueths igueths at attbi.com
Thu Apr 18 16:24:37 EDT 2002

Hi Cheryl. Thanks for the info on that one, will try it today at some
point. Just out of curiosity, when make refered to the target in my error
message from yesterday, is target refering to the duplex of your audio
hardware? Because when I saw target, I immediately thought system
architecture i.e., i686. I searched for that, but found nothing related.
Then I got confused.