Screen enlargement under Linux.

Toby Fisher toby_fisher at bigfoot.com
Tue Apr 16 01:16:26 EDT 2002

Hi.

I'm helping a friend to set up his Linux system.  hat he needs is not
speech, but scren enlargement.  This can weither be under X or the
console, preferably both as he as expressed a wish to use the console as
much as possible, because the font is nicer! *smile*  He is quite
computer-savy, so his migration to Linux has not been a challenge for the
most part, however when he got the x server running, it set up his video
settings with the highest resolution possible for his card and 21-inch
monitor, resulting in his requiring a magnifying glass to read the screen.

Any and all help appreciated.

Cheers.

Toby Fisher	Email: toby at g0ucu.freeserve.co.uk
Tel.: +44(0)1480 417272	Mobile: +44(0)7974 363239
ICQ: #61744808