list pride

jwantz at hpcc2.hpcc.noaa.gov jwantz at hpcc2.hpcc.noaa.gov
Mon Apr 15 10:59:46 EDT 2002

Hi Everybody,
I want to echo Chuck's sentiments.  Thanks Cheryl, Ann and Janina.  I
want to point out that this site is not unique.  I remember that Bobby,
the web verification tool used to have a totally inaccessible
installation program using Jaws for WINDOWS 3.7.  I think someone made
the comment that they thought the people they were dealing with didn't
need accessibility.  I've met Peter Scialli and he is definitely blind.
I haven't a clue about the other Bookshare people.

      Jim Wantz