goodies cd

Ed Barnes na007375 at janus.northatlantic.nf.ca
Mon Apr 15 08:15:37 EDT 2002

Hi Janina, I am sure I can find an use for such a cd, don't bother to go
to the trouble of shoving one in the mail, if you are putting the
machine which houses the content back up on line later this week and
there's an iso available simply send me a note when it is back up and I
will download the iso and burn it myself. You can contact me at:
ed.barnes at janus.northatlantic.nf.ca.
Thanks much and have an enjoyable Monday.
Ed Barnes