list pride

Shaun Oliver shauno at goanna.net.au
Mon Apr 15 06:52:50 EDT 2002

I second that chuck.
I agree that the site needs to be accessable from the get go and I also
feel that some thought should be put into the design.
just from what I've heard has allowed me to come to the conclusion that I
don't particularly want to go there.
but keep up the good work ladies. I may not always agree with you but
that's the beauty of a democratic world.

--
Shaun

If little else, the brain is an educational toy.
                -- Tom Robbins
EMAIL: shauno at goanna.net.au
ICQ: 76958435