copyright has nothing to do with my download error

Janina Sajka janina at afb.net
Sun Apr 14 21:56:40 EDT 2002

Ann:

My best understanding is that lynx must work with the site. I believe I'm correct in my understanding that it is far and
away the most used broser among those of us using linux, with W3M probably second because of the support for W3M in
emacspeak. Furthermore, I doubt anyone is going to write a browser specifically for BookShare. So, I don't see how
support for lynx can be avoided if BookShare is to support users on linux.

--

				Janina Sajka, Director
				Technology Research and Development

Chair, Accessibility SIG