goodies cd

Ed Barnes na007375 at janus.northatlantic.nf.ca
Sun Apr 14 21:11:17 EDT 2002

Hi folks, during several discussions on this list references have been
made to a goodies cd.
I know that there is a goodies directory on the speakup project's ftp
server, however; I am wondering if the contents of the goodies directory
at speakup's ftp server is the same as the contents of the goodies cd, and
if the contents of these two differ, how can one obtain a goodies cd?
Is there somehwere that I can download an iso to burn myself or what's the
deal here.
Please enlighten me and thanks for answering my inquiry.
Warm regards to all.
Ed Barnes