copyright has nothing to do with my download error

Ann Parsons akp at eznet.net
Sun Apr 14 19:57:43 EDT 2002

Hi all,

OK, folks, I've been watching this thread all afn because it interests
me. I think that Cheryl deserves an apology from somebody because they
gave her in accurate info.  Further, I also think that there should be
a note placed on these pages explaining how to configure Lynx in order
to use the site effectively.

Question?  Assuming that the unpack tool and the VR reader are
modified for Linux, will Lynx work when copyrighted files are
downloaded?

Ann P.

--
			Ann K. Parsons