bookshare's explanation not correct

Cheryl Homiak chomiak at chartermi.net
Sun Apr 14 19:09:40 EDT 2002

Hi Dave and all.
I can't find that anywhere in my lynx.cfg; tell me what i'm overlooking.
I was able to download from the demo page also, as I mentioned in an early post.
Did you go in and download another public domain book; try "the story of my
life' by Helen Keller or "american Notes" by Charles dickens.
I am puzzled as to why i can't find this seting anywhere in my lynx.cfg.
Besides, peter's first note said that I had to have either ssl or this setting;
now he says you have to have this seting. I hadn't overlooked it, but thanks for
asking.