Tried to download a book at bookshare.org

Cheryl Homiak chomiak at chartermi.net
Sun Apr 14 18:37:24 EDT 2002

Oh?
And where do you have this obscure detail listed on your website for us to find?
First, you said that i needed ssl or http-refer; now you are changing your
statement to say that ssl isn't enough; I must apparently also have
http-refer. I have the newest possible version of lynx as far as I know, and I
just put it in emacs and search for http=refer and http_refer in both upper and
lower case. I didn't find it. Maybe i am missing it and somebody on the lists
will find it, but I see nothing by this name.