Just tried to download

Cheryl Homiak chomiak at chartermi.net
Sun Apr 14 10:37:41 EDT 2002

Well, just tried to download "the story of my Life' by Helen Keller in Ascii
text. Just used the links. Got the following filename suggestion when I used the
"d" for download in lynx:
Error.html?errorid=-1001&page=Download.html&line=34

So I just tried hitting enter on the link. Here's what I got:

web error -1001

The most likely cause of this error is typing in the URL or bookmarking a page
that must be navigated to in a controlled manner.
While it is usually allowable to type in or bookmark a URL, some pages are
protected to avoid displaying incorrect information on the page.

This error occurred in Page Download.html.
This error occurred on line 34.
If you're seeing this page, then either your actions were unexpected by the
website or there was an internal website error. Please review your last few
actions to see if there was something unusual, and report the problem to
webmaster at bookshare.org.

Whic I am going to do right now!!!
But I am really starting to get upset.