Setting up zipspeak

Ameer Armaly Ameer_Armaly at hotmail.com
Sat Apr 13 15:31:43 EDT 2002

Interesting...  You could always call fs and complain.  You could mail me
privately and I would be glad to help.  I've got a bns I've not tried it
with, but I'm getting my laptop today, so it might work.  Actually, I'll
probably use it with my dectalk express, but I'll just test it with the bns
anyway.