Off topic, just have to vent!

Charles Crawford CCrawford at ACB.org
Fri Apr 12 21:26:24 EDT 2002

Now that is interesting that the state made you give backa 386 last year? A
386 in the age of Windows?  Now either they have caught on to linux and the
productivity that can still be realized from even older machines, or the
Governor is collecting scrap metal to pay for XP.  Grin.

-- charlie Crawford.