printer

Igor Gueths igueths at attbi.com
Thu Apr 11 21:10:15 EDT 2002

Hi. Got all the binaries for ghostscript, however getting
undefined-symbol-type errors in libpng. Every time I run ghostscript I
get: Error in loading shared libraries: libpng.so.3: undefined symbol
_dso_handle. This also happens when I try to run hpijs. Also, I attempted
to compile a2ps, but got errors related to a missing
/usr/local/a2ps-4.13/runrunflex. I checked the web page, but didn't find
any references to dependencies. Any ideas as to why this may be happening?