Off topic, just have to vent!

Gregory Nowak gnowak1 at uic.edu
Thu Apr 11 18:36:36 EDT 2002

Ah well now, my first machine was a 286 IBM ps/2 2011-c34 with 1 mb of RAM and a 30 mb hd. I still have it too, though you can't do much with DOS and such a small amount of resources. It's in good condition too, I just need to get hold of a floppy drive to replace the original.

Well, that's all from me about my first machine.
Greg