Speakfreely script - can't get it right!

'Georgina' gena at gena-j.net
Sat Apr 6 16:30:00 EST 2002

Hi

Because support for the 'l' and the 'w' commands have to be initiated in
the start up script for Speakfreely with a 'html' statement, I'm having
difficulty in getting it working.  I can only assume that it is in the
wrong location of the
script.  Could someone correct it please?

#!/bin/sh
SPEAKFREE_LWL_HTML=lwl.braille.uwo.ca/speakup.html
export SPEAKFREE_LWL_TELL="lwl.braille.uwo.ca"
export SPEAKFREE_ID="sweet-tea : gena at gena-j.net : 07951196268 : UK"
sfspeaker -j &
sfspeaker -j -p4074 &
sfmike lwl.braille.uwo.ca:4074
export 'SPEAKFREE_LWL_HTML'=lwl.braille.uwo.ca/speakup.html
killall sfspeaker
export 'SPEAKFREE_LWL_HTML'=lwl.braille.uwo.ca/speakup.html

I have tried several locations but I can't get it to work.

Gena

Blindness Advocacy and Self Help Online www.bashonline.org