CD burning

Ed Barnes ebarnes at anomaly.homeip.net
Fri Apr 5 15:59:13 EST 2002

Hi Richard.

To the best of my knowledge it is not necessary to specify any options
when using adaptech's easy cd creator to burn Linux cds from iso images.

I have never specified anything other than simply starting the program,
and selecting file then create cd from cd image, then from the file
types list select iso 9660 I believe it is and point to the location
where you saved the iso and choose ok.

After you choose ok you will be prompted for the settings you wish for
your burner to use, however; the defaults should be fine.
The Linux  box I am using at the moment was setup using cds created with
adaptech's easy cd creator using the methods above and I didn't have any
problem with those disks.

By the way, I am somewhat spoiled in the burner department, though my
windows box has an lg 12 speed burner I am fortunate enough that  I had
a 4 speed yamaha burner to throw in this box so I an able to play with
burning cds under Linux.

I hope this info is of some assistance to you Richard.
Have a good week-end all.

Ed Barnes