CD burning

Janina Sajka janina at afb.net
Fri Apr 5 14:45:25 EST 2002

Hey, Richard:

Why bother with the Windows burning app? You have a working linux, right? Just use it. Everything you need should already be in place.

To discover what device your burner is, do:

cdrecord -scanbus

Then, to burn the first enigma iso do:

cdrecrod -v -eject -speed=24 dev=0,4,0 enigma-i386.disc1.iso

Adjust to your particulars, of course.