Where to go now

Jared jared-stofflett at twmi.rr.com
Wed Apr 3 23:09:52 EST 2002

Hello I got zipspeak from the ftp sight since after messing arround with
partitions and not setting the write one active I didn't get redhat
installed. I think I will use zipspeak for a little while and install debian
on my 4 gig d drive since it is smaller then redhat if I like it. My
question is where to go for doccumentation on the packiges included. I've
been listening to the look at linux series on acb radio and that has helped
but where do I go for stuff like how to use the vi text editor? Also if
someone could help me out with where to get emacs and the voice engines for
software speack I'd appreciate it.