SpeakUp Cursor Tracking

Igor Gueths igueths at attbi.com
Wed Apr 3 21:30:31 EST 2002

Hi. I have noticed a similar problem with pine. If I try to use the arrow
keys when typing a message, or the backspace key or the spacebar, that
character doesn't get sent to the synth. This only happens in the message
text box, and in the other fields it works fine. I'm not sure if this has
to do with the way the field is layed out. Does the latest cvs source
address this? I could probably look in the speakup sources and probably
figure it out in time, but this would take a while.