The changing of the clocks.

Toby Fisher toby_fisher at bigfoot.com
Tue Apr 2 04:52:06 EST 2002

Well,

The clocks changed this weekend, and I can't seem to find any way of
forcing my Linux box to take the change.  I mean, of course I can just
change the time, but the time zone will be rong, it'll be gmt instead of
bst.  I've searched all the man pages etc that I can think of, so I'd be
really grateful if someone could point me in the right direction.  I don't
even know if I'll make the change, I might, being a radio ham, leave the
box on GMT, but I recall when I installed the system that no option for
this eventualilty seemed to exist, and the lack of it is really eating me,
not least because Winblows gives you the option to do this or not, and I
don't believe it's not there in LInux somewhere.

Cheers.

Toby Fisher	Email: toby at g0ucu.freeserve.co.uk
Tel.: +44(0)1480 417272	Mobile: +44(0)7974 363239
ICQ: #61744808