multi tasking

Keith Heltsley keithh432 at yahoo.com
Mon Apr 1 23:39:12 EST 2002

Thanks for the ton of responses on this issue. I knew it hd to be something
obvious.  Besides the Speakup cut/paste commands, is there a way to do
something ike that with a linux command?

Just for an example. I was wanting to add some people to abook but it
doesn't like importing from a csv file. I was doing the cut/paste thing
using speakup and going between consoles. Very cool. But I was just
wondering how a sighted person, or someone not using Speakup might do a
similar thing.

from
Keith H.

OxyMoron: