buying cds for burning

Igor Gueths igueths at attbi.com
Mon Apr 1 16:54:38 EST 2002

Hi Cheryl. Yes that is correct, cdr is only recordable. And cdrw is rewritable. I was going to at some point try and erase a cdr by putting it under intense light for a while, then trying to re-record to it and make sure no data is damaged. But pretty much any brand of disk will work. Try to avoid store-brands such as CompUsa. These tend to create skips in audio Cds after many playback sessions. Good luck!