pci usb synths

Igor Gueths igueths at attbi.com
Mon Apr 1 16:18:07 EST 2002

Hi Randy. Well I'm not sure if Dectalk express synths can still be obtained, but if you happen to dig one up, just get a usb2serial converter. Or a serial female2male adapter if your serial port happens to be female like the one on my laptop is. Also, a question to the listers. I'm planning on possibly replacing winblows on my laptop with Debian. If I get a USB2serial converter and plug it into the right-most port for instance, would it be refered to as ttys0? Thanks!