multi tasking

Igor Gueths igueths at attbi.com
Mon Apr 1 16:15:13 EST 2002

Hi Kieth. To switch to another console, just press alt+f2. You will get a login prompt. Function keys 1-6 are your different consoles. What I often do is stream shoutcast stations while playing on a bbs in the second console grin! Or reading C libraries, which I still have to read through if I expect to get my project off the ground in the first place. What you might also want to do is check out www.acbradio.org/mainmenu.html. There are some very good tutorials by Matt Campbell especially. Unfortunately, the audio has been downsampled, so it sounds a bit like a very old tape recorder. But it is good nonetheless.