new wav editor to play with

Charles Hallenbeck chuckh at mhonline.net
Fri Sep 28 19:11:02 EDT 2001

I called it 'wedit' and the source package is at:

http://www.mhonline.net/~chuckh/wedit-0.1.tar.bz2

To realize all its features your system should have the lame mp3 encoder
(that's its name, lame), the Ogg Vorbis utilities ogg123 and oggenc, and
the trio of programs to handle Realaudio - Realplayer8, trplayer, and
vsound. There is now a version 0.5 of vsound that behaves better than some
earlier versions.

I withdrew the 'afix' editor I had posted for a while. Wedit does it all
and more and is easier to learn and use.

Enjoy - feedback always welcome.

Chuck

Visit me at http://www.mhonline.net/~chuckh
safety deserve neither liberty nor safety." -- Benjamin Franklin, 1759.